I’m a sucker for anything with a little peanut butter. Add some protein to the mix and I’m sold. This recipe is good to have handy when you’re surrounded by sweets (HELLO, Holiday season!)
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 scoops protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
*Feel free to add chocolate chips, or your favorite candy pieces if you have room in your macros for it!
- In a large bowl, mix to together peanut butter, protein powder, bananas, and flax seed.
- Mold the mixture into walnut-sized balls and place them in a container lined with parchment to separate the layers.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving, best if frozen overnight
– 255 Calories: 15 grams of fat, 15 grams of carbs, 15 grams of protein –